Saturday, June 1, 2013


For my installation piece as a new media art, I inspired by minimalism. it was created by cutting plexiglas, and I wanted to make it between two-dimensional and three-dimensional shape as you can see it in the shadow part. The movement in the work are going to the center of the piece with yellow color. it creates energy. 
 I was thinking why every shadow should be black that makes boring, so I wanted to make them colorful to get the colorful shadow, not as a black, the colored shadows were created by the light shinning through yellow acrylic sheet
I was thinking using shadow as an art can be New Media Art that is a new idea of getting a question about a daily life. 
This work is my experiment to me using a new material and when I study minimalist sculptures, it gives me a different point of view in art.

No comments:

Post a Comment